50s Oil Tanned Cowhide Leather Moto Jacket
You Save: $500.00 (25%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Created in sync with the rebellious rock 'n' roll attitudes that emerged in the 1950s, Schott NYC's iconic moto jacket helps you embrace your wild side while retaining the classic definition. Made in Pakistan from hand-cut panels of oil-tanned cowhide leather, this slimmer, streamlined variation of the ride-ready design features classic bi-swing back panels for enhanced movement and a classic asymmetrical zip-front closure to block the wind when you're out on the open road.
- 26" back length (size Medium)
- Front asymmetrical zip closure
- Zip cuffs
- Chest zip pocket; front angled zip pockets; snap-flap coin pocket; interior pocket
- Snap-tab epaulets with star details
- Adjustable waist belt
- Nickel-plated brass hardware
- Fully lined, with diamond-quilted body lining
- Professional leather clean
- Men's Sportswear